Declined KR1S BAN APPEAL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon_Cooper

Name of your Banned Steam Account: (Former Sheldon cooper) KR1S / Despicable_Me33
Steam ID 32:STEAM_0:1:725283972
Date and Time of the Ban: forgot
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you: Negral
Why should you receive a unban for the teamban: I have took my time in reading the rules and how to act appropriately on the blu team and i promise i will act accordingly on the blu team and not act irrationally against red players via out of spite and in the future my mistake will not repeat

While I do appreciate you taking time to read the rules, sadly I will have to decline this for two reasons:
- It has not been a month since your teamban. You were teambanned on April 28th. As the teamban was a fair punishment, you need to wait at least a month before you can appeal it. The earliest you will be able to appeal it and me consider accepting it is on May 28th (two weeks from now).
- Looking at your recent playtime, you have only played once since you were teambanned (yesterday, only for 11 minutes). I would like to see you get more playtime to show you have read up on the rules. Try to get at least 5-6 hours total within the next two weeks.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread